Photos by Michael Bonocore Photography
As we approach the high point of the summer season, we hope that all of you out there are making the most of the long hours and the beautiful light!
But the idea of “traveling with camera” falls somewhere between throwing a point-and-shoot into your suitcase and being hired to cover the Four Seasons’ grand opening. So how do you pack without going overboard, or avoid leaving critical stuff at home?
Travel Podcast with Michael Bonocore
Since so many of us live to take photos, we thought it’d be a good time to sit down and talk with one of our most exuberant and well-journeyed friends, Michael Bonocore, about the art of travel. You’ve probably already seen him on Google+, our forums or at a live event, but he also spends his time around the world guiding others to better photos and better giving through The Giving Lens.
In our podcast, he tells us more about his travels and how to balance being on the road with having the gear you need. Learn about:
- What specific things should photographers think about when planning their next adventure?
- Do you really need insurance?
- Is it terrible to put your camera in checked baggage?
- Besides the camera, what is the most important thing you should take?
- What are the best ways to keep photos organized while you’re not at home?
Have a listen now on iTunes and start preparing for your next adventure. Safe travels, and don’t forget to capture and share your summer memories!